Re: transparent background in lilypond generated png's

From: Patrick Horgan
Subject: Re: transparent background in lilypond generated png's
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:12:56 -0700

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
According to google analytics on lilypond.org - 25% uses IE of which
65% uses IE7.

Why that means 8.75% of the people could potentially think png sucks.  For my web site I use png on the theory that if people are still using ie6 they should upgrade.  For a commercial website I might very well make a different choice, but probably not.  It's getting to be a really small percentage, and ie6 has so many other rendering problems I'm not willing to hack up web sites for.

Patrick

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 12:11 PM, Valentin Villenave