make-column-markup

From: David Séverin
Subject: make-column-markup
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 14:50:38 -0300

Hello,

        Debian - Linux 2.6.25-2-vserver-686
        GNU LilyPond 2.11.57 precompiled binaries

In the following basic exemple [ .ly and .pdf attached ] can
someone explains why [what I am doing wrong]:

        when 'my' colmark markup-command is called with one of its
        arg being either \papaccel or \papritar, it's sort of thinking
        it should 'piling up' the given args with the previous call of
        colmark

        and otherwise not

Many Thanks,
David Séverin