Re: LH fingering not working

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: LH fingering not working
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 20:55:36 +0200

First, I know nothing about this, but,
Am 31.08.2008 um 19:23 schrieb Jonathan Kulp:

Hi Tom,

While it's possible to position fingerings very precisely using extra-offset, you can only do so to notes inside chord constructs. Fine. The problem is that if you're trying to position the fingerings for an actual chord
(i.e. more than 1 note at the same time inside a chord construct),
isn't that what \tweak is for? I mean, the only time I see it is when a specific change needs to be made inside a chord construct. Again, I know nothing about what's going on here.