Re: lilypond-latex

From: Ole Schmidt
Subject: Re: lilypond-latex
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 14:22:12 +0200

I tried to follow your advice and read the lilypond-book section in the lilypond-program file. I must admit that I do not understand very much and did not found the --pdf option you mentioned. For a very unexperiented user like me, using lilypond in latex only twice a year, the lilypond-latex.engine scripts were super convenient. Maybe there is someone in the list who can take a look at the scripts and make them working. For someone who is familiar whith that stuff it must be easy... (see the link below)

ole