Re: lilypond-latex

From: Karl Hammar
Subject: Re: lilypond-latex
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 18:10:24 +0200 (CEST)

Ole wrote:
> Maybe there is someone in the list who can take a look at the scripts
> and make them working. For someone who is familiar whith that stuff it
> must be easy... (see the link below)

I don't know TexShop, here is my guess.

Edit the file, this is the end of it. And remove the things above
the ^^^-s (make sure you view this mail with a fixed width font
like courier so the ^^ line up at the correct place):

# Create directory to put all temporary stuff
mkdir -p "$1:r"-out/
# Copy local style files, if any, where latex will be able to find them
cp *.sty "$1:r"-out
if ({ lilypond-book --output="$1:r"-out --psfonts "$1" }) then
                                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  cd "$1:r"-out
  if ({ latex "$1" }) then
    if ({ dvips -o -Ppdf -R0 -h "$1:r".psfonts "$1:r".dvi }) then
                             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

      if ({ ps2pdf "$1:r".ps }) then
        mv "$1:r".pdf ..
      endif
    endif
  endif
endif

> >> I did that successful with the help of the "lilypond-latex.engine"
> >> script from Nicola Vitacolonna which was mentioned here in the
> >> list.
> >> (http://users.dimi.uniud.it/~nicola.vitacolonna/download/software/latex/Lilypond-LaTeX.engine.txt

Regards,
/Karl