Re: lilypond-latex

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: lilypond-latex
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 03:46:49 -0700

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 12:09:27 +0200
John Mandereau <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 2008/09/01 18:19 -0400, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
> > > /usr/bin/python --version
> > > You'll see 2.3.5.
> > > ... or at least, Kieren would see 2.3.5, because of the error
> > > involving "set".  I get it too, and have to edit lilypond-book
> > > manually whenever I get a new lilypond.
> >
> > Okay, manually editing lilypond-book to use the correct python
> > installation did the trick___
>
> Would using "#!/usr/bin/env python" at top of LilyPond Python scripts
> help solve this issue?

The problem and possible solutions have already been discussed:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2008-03/msg00216.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2008-07/msg00133.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2008-07/msg00128.html

I think that Han-Wen's problem with /usr/bin/env is that not all unixes
contain it.

- Graham