Re: LilyPondTool question

From: Don Ravey
Subject: Re: LilyPondTool question
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 11:45:53 -0700

Thanks, Gilles and Valentin! I did find the Plugins > Plugin Options > LilyPond Tool > General > Enable LilyTool bar box and confirmed that it is checked. And the Which lilypond to use? is set to Native, since I don't know anything about cygwin. In the jEdit Toolbar, the Show Toolbar is checked, and buttons for other plugins are showing, such as java and python. I haven't found the Hide Toolbar button, so that might be the culprit. Where is it??

Don