SOLVED! LilyPondTool question

From: Don Ravey
Subject: SOLVED! LilyPondTool question
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 11:54:59 -0700

Oh, boy! How dumb! Valentin, I guess it was your comment about the default behavior being to display the toolbar when the file in the active workspace is an .ly file. Since I'm a beginner, the first time I saved a file, I made the unwarranted assumption that the .ly extension would be added when I saved it, so my file lacked a file extension! Since I loaded it from the "recent files" menu, it just continued to not declare itself a lilypond file! Problem solved. Sorry for the bother.

Don