Re: acciaccatura + volta bug

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: acciaccatura + volta bug
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 18:43:23 +0200

Am 07.09.2008 um 18:30 schrieb Neil Puttock:

2008/9/7 CJ Bell <address@hidden>:
On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 12:12 PM, Neil Puttock <address@hidden> wrote:
Remove the << >> brackets; you're forcing the volte to be
simultaneous, so they're placed on top of each other.

That is my intention. I'm trying to combine two parts. (and
\partcombine isn't working any better)

[attached] is what I'm getting.

OK, if you want them together, you have to heed the warning in the
docs about grace synchronization:
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/user/lilypond/Grace-notes.html#Grace-notes .

You need to put a matching grace skip in the first alternative of the
first part:
I still see the error, when I compile that. I got it working by moving the voice combining inside the volta.
\score {
        \new Staff <<
                \repeat volta 2 {
                        <<