printing staff names again whenever a system has some hidden staff

From: Daryna Baikadamova
Subject: printing staff names again whenever a system has some hidden staff
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 12:24:49 +1200

Now I have turned on empty staff hiding using:

\layout {
\context { \RemoveEmptyStaffContext }
}

However now I have a second problem.   When a staff is hidden from a system, the system with hidden staff does not print the Staff.instrumentName again for the visible staff on that system.  The conductor will have a hard time to figure out which instruments each staff refers to.

So how can I specify that for each system with hidden staff, Staff.instrumentName of each visible staff must be reprinted?

Thanks

Daryna