Re: Proposed syntax change: renaming of \center-align markup command

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Proposed syntax change: renaming of \center-align markup command
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 15:06:50 +0200

2008/8/17 Neil Puttock <address@hidden>:

> - change the current behaviour of \center-align to match \hcenter;
> keep \hcenter for backwards compatibility, or remove it

Hi Neil,

well, I've been spending a couple hours wondering why oh why were the
titles in my scores all messed up since a couple of weeks, and...
well. It's nice to see you've pushed the new syntax :-)

One additional question: I noticed you removed hcenter, but then why
do we keep \hcenter-in? shall we rename this one as well?

Cheers,
Valentin