Re: slant of tremolo-beams - again

From: Josh Parmenter
Subject: Re: slant of tremolo-beams - again
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 09:23:00 -0700

Hi Anders,

for what it's worth, I agree with you (I seem to remember that conversation!)

Josh

On Sep 8, 2008, at 9:06 AM, address@hidden wrote:

Seems the Dillon example (showing violin-music) didnt get too far, but
point is illustrated well with first example.  If anyone wants to see
more 'real-life' examples of slanted on-stem tremolos in beamed
note-groups, tell me and ill send some.