Re: different tempi

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: different tempi
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 17:44:46 +0200

I would imagine you'd need to use \set StaffGroup.systemStartDelimiterHierarchy and move the time signatures/bar lines from the score context to the staff context.
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/user/lilypond/Displaying-staves.html#Grouping-staves
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/user/lilypond/Modifying-context-plug_002dins.html#Modifying-context-plug_002dins