Re: emacs question

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: emacs question
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:11:20 +0200

Yes, my original post, I posted the error message from emacs:
-*- mode: compilation; default-directory: "~/Documents/James Music/ Choral Music/Dad/Litany/" -*-
Compilation started at Mon Sep  8 15:24:38

lilypond /Users/jamesebailey/Documents/James Music/Choral Music/Dad/ Litany/Litany.ly
GNU LilyPond 2.11.57
warning: cannot find file: `/Users/jamesebailey/Documents/James'
warning: cannot find file: `Music/Choral'
warning: cannot find file: `Music/Dad/Litany/Litany.ly'
error: failed files: "Music/Dad/Litany/Litany.ly Music/Choral /Users/ jamesebailey/Documents/James"

There you can see that it's not escaping the filename correctly.

I just wish someone with a little elisp help could point me toward the part of whichever file determines how the file is processed in emacs so I could learn enough to be able to add " " to it.