Re: emacs question

From: andersvi
Subject: Re: emacs question
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 16:13:57 +0200

    J> I just wish someone with a little elisp help could point me
    J> toward the part of whichever file determines how the file is
    J> processed in emacs so I could learn enough to be able to add " "
    J> to it.

I beleive lilypond-command-master uses (buffer-file-name) to return a
filename to send to the command.

Im not on a mac, but you could test this:

Visit the file you want to send (by C-c C-c) in emacs

Type (withouth the quotes)

 'M-: (buffer-file-name)'

and see if it returns the whole filename inside double-quotes.  Please
tell us what comes out.

-anders