Re: emacs question

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: emacs question
Date: 10 Sep 2008 16:27:39 +0200

"James E. Bailey" <address@hidden> writes:

> I just wish someone with a little elisp help could point me toward the
> part of whichever file determines how the file is processed in emacs
> so I could learn enough to be able to add " " to it.

You'll find the code in lilypond-mode.el. It should be somewhere in
your emacs list repository.

The main culpit is function LilyPond-command. Everything is built as a
string, and then executed. That simply implies that spaces in file
names will break it.

I could not find an easy point where quotes could be inserted,
lilypond-mode tries hard to be smart, outsmarting me.

-- Johan