Repositioning Notes

From: Aaron Dalton
Subject: Repositioning Notes
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 16:47:26 -0600 (MDT)

I have a long tuplet and the last note in that tuplet needs to be shown as both a 32nd-note (part of the tuplet) *and* a quarter note. I found the posts that talk about hiding the note head and hshifting the note, but the problem here is that it warps the tuplet below it. Here's a minimal example:

\version "2.10.33"
\relative c' {
        \clef "treble_8"
        \key f \major
        \time 3/4

        r2
        <<
                {
                        \once \override NoteColumn #'force-hshift = #15
                        \once \override NoteHead #'transparent = ##t
                        e4
                }\\
                {
                        \times 8/9 {d,32( e f) g a b cis d e}
                }

        \bar "||"
}

Is there another way to make this note shift to the end of the measure? Thanks for your help!

--
Aaron Dalton
http://perlkonig.com