Re: error: no rhythmic group to end

From: Peter Johnson
Subject: Re: error: no rhythmic group to end
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:50:22 +0100

On 11 Sep 2008, at 11:08, James E. Bailey wrote:

I'm a little puzzled by this. I get the error: no rhythmic group to end, but the output looks fine. Should I worry?

Possibly. There seems to be a conflict between the simultaneous triplets in the notes and in the dynamics. I haven't been able to see how to fix it, but if you have just one or two cases you could substitute sopranosoloDynamics = { s4 s2.^\< s4*2/3 s s\! }

Peter