Re: error: no rhythmic group to end

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: error: no rhythmic group to end
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 07:54:20 -0700 (PDT)

Peter Johnson wrote:

> On 11 Sep 2008, at 11:08, James E. Bailey wrote:
>
>> I'm a little puzzled by this. I get the error: no rhythmic group to
>> end, but the output looks fine. Should I worry?
>
> Possibly.  There seems to be a conflict between the simultaneous
> triplets in the notes and in the dynamics.  I haven't been able to see
> how to fix it, but if you have just one or two cases you could
> substitute sopranosoloDynamics = { s4 s2.^\< s4*2/3 s s\! }

i have the same problem in version 2.11.57 and since i am creating the voice
with skips automatically, i would hate making any substitutions manually...

the output looks ok for me, too, so it is just a little bit annoying!

        \simultaneous {
                \context Voice="1" { \times 2/3 { a 8 b c' } }
                \context Voice="1" { \times 2/3 { s 8-"hallo" s s } }
        }

Warnung: Keine rhythmische Gruppe zu beenden
                \context Voice="1" {
                                     \times 2/3 { s 8-"hallo" s s } }