emacs-mode

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: emacs-mode
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 10:15:37 +0200

Well, now that lilypond can compile a file in emacs, I've been looking around, getting myself acquainted with the various options. Apparently, the 2tex option calls lilypond as lilypond -b tex filename.ly The version of lilypond that I have installed says that should be -f tex (assuming I'm using the tex backend in my file). Also, just calling lilypond with the tex backend reported this: Layout nach »Litany.tex« ausgeben.../Users/jamesebailey/share/lilypond/ 2.11.58/scm/framework-tex.scm:197:26: While evaluating arguments to last-pair in expression (last-pair pages): /Users/jamesebailey/share/lilypond/2.11.58/scm/framework-tex.scm: 197:26: Unbound variable: pages

And the file was empty.

A minimal snippet to show what I mean:
\version "2.11.58"
#(ly:set-option 'backend 'tex)