Re: creating header properties on the fly

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: creating header properties on the fly
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:41:41 -0400

Hi Valentin Villenave wrote:

I could be wrong, but I think this is already possible (I've been
using such a trick for several months).

WOW! I was *sure* that I tried this a few months ago, and got nowhere — now, it definitely works.

This is very cool, and should be documented — currently, 3.2.1 implies that this shouldn't work:
    "The header block for a book supports the following…"
    "Here is a demonstration of the fields available."
etc.

Thanks!
Kieren.