Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 00:32:26 +0200

Le vendredi 12 septembre 2008 à 17:32 -0600, Andrew Hawryluk a écrit :
> > Andrew, feel free to suggest a new color for the footer :-)
> >
> > Cheers,
> > John
>
> You could change the footer from #e8ffe8 to #e7efe3 and the border
> from #c0ffc0 to #ccd3cc.

Thanks, I applied these changes.

>  It looks like the padding/spacing in the
> footer could be improved

I second this; you could send us a CSS fix for this if your like.

> but for now I'm more curious to see Patrick's
> design (and others).

So am I; I applied your stylesheet because I thought it's a significant
improvement in contrast with the previous one; further submissions may
not be pushed to Git master branch until we have reached a consensus,
instead we could show new style sample pages on a web site.

Cheers,
John