Re: tempo for both conductor's score and parts

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Re: tempo for both conductor's score and parts
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 20:56:16 +0100

In message <address@hidden>, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> writes
Anthony W. Youngman wrote:

Obviously, I can't (easily) tweak the placing of things like "Allegro" if it's going to be inserted into lots of parts (nor do I want the hassle). But, to give a current example, my trombone part has a top f (in lily terms, an f' in bass clef) right where I want to put an Andante. The end effect is that the Andante has trampled all over the notes with the result that neither is really legible.

What do I do here?
Most of these collisions are automatically avoided in the development version 2.11.x.

So if I upgrade I'll fix it :-)

Great, thanks, I'll do that in the next few days.

Cheers,
Wol
--
Anthony W. Youngman - address@hidden