OT: music teacher requires a multilingual glossary

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: OT: music teacher requires a multilingual glossary
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 22:01:41 +0200

Hi everybody,

Sorry to bother you with this, but my wife requires your help:

She teaches music here in Manosque (Southern of France) and since the ITER program is in development, she has to deal with beginners (between 6 and 8 years old) just arriving from their mother country and not familiar with the French language.

Having built a glossary with the other French translators of LilyPond, Isabelle has at her disposal a French-English translation of the basic terms she uses in the first two grades.

The problem is that most of those "pupils" come either from China, Japan or Korea, and I have no idea how those terms would look like, and Isabelle is sad to see them crying when they don't understand.

Therefore, could anybody give some help and return me (privately in order not to pollute the list) the enclosed text file with a translation (ideally with phonetic) for those languages?

Thanks in advance, for them as well as my wife.

Cheers

Jean-Charles
ENGLISH : YOUR-LANGUAGE
A (note)