Re: Voltas and polyphony

From: Daniel Hulme
Subject: Re: Voltas and polyphony
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 18:00:00 +0100

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 10:42:59AM -0400, Steven Padalino wrote:
> << notes in section 1 >> \\
> << notes in section 1 >>
Well, there's a problem right there. Did you mean to write this?

<<
  { notes in section 1 }
\\
  { notes in section 1 }

The crucial point is that the \\ goes inside the << >>. If you have more
than one << >> section you just put them one after the other. I use this
inside repeats frequently, and have never had any trouble with it.

--
Always crash crash crash                    Well come on and let me know
You're happy when I'm running bash       Should I play or should I code?