Re: png cropping

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: png cropping
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 15:06:02 -0500

I'm guessing that one of the netpbm tools will handle transparency, it's just a matter of figuring out which one. Didn't this come up on a recent thread? I seem to remember trying it out on something and getting a transparent background. When I get some time later I'll look into it. It would be simple enough to add a prompt asking if you'd like a transparent background, I guess.

Re: the footers: are you talking about the "engraving by Lilypond" footer or some other thing? In the examples I've run with this, there have been no footers, but I've only been doing my own files.

Jon

Patrick Horgan wrote:
Jonathan Kulp wrote:
This is an old thread but I found it in my email box and thought I'd respond because I've recently written a script to handle this sort of thing. I share with some trepidation since last time I shared a script, someone pointed out to me that there was already a lilypond command-line option that performed exactly the same thing :)

I'd like a version that had an option to change the remaining white space to transparent. I can add the option to the script, do you know the command to translate the white space?

Patrick