Re: Bad image with one of the snippets

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Bad image with one of the snippets
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 20:54:46 +0100

Hi Patrick,

2008/9/18 Patrick Horgan <address@hidden>:
> In snippet no. 433 the Rehearsal Marks don't have the alignment you might
> expect.  Grabbing down the snippet and compiling it with the current
> lilypond works fine and produces the desired result, but in the image in the
> snippet, the alignment of the
> rehearsal marks never move.  It made it quite confusing when I looked at it.
>  Could someone generate a correct image for it?

This snippet is version specific to 2.11; it shouldn't really be in
LSR, but was added so it can be used in the docs.  Unfortunately, some
of the properties it uses don't have direct equivalents in 2.10 (e.g.
'break-align-anchor-alignment), so it's tricky to match the desired
behaviour.  I've had a fiddle with it, but it's really a lost cause
without altering it significantly.

Valentin, I'll add this to input/new shortly.

Regards,
Neil