Re: Bad image with one of the snippets

From: Patrick Horgan
Subject: Re: Bad image with one of the snippets
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 17:54:09 -0700

Neil Puttock wrote:

This snippet is version specific to 2.11; it shouldn't really be in
LSR,
Does that imply that there's not supposed to be any snippets to show how to do the new 2.11 stuff?

Patrick
 but was added so it can be used in the docs.  Unfortunately, some
of the properties it uses don't have direct equivalents in 2.10 (e.g.
'break-align-anchor-alignment), so it's tricky to match the desired
behaviour.  I've had a fiddle with it, but it's really a lost cause
without altering it significantly.

Valentin, I'll add this to input/new shortly.

Regards,
Neil