Re: png cropping

From: Patrick Horgan
Subject: Re: png cropping
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 15:09:07 -0700

Jonathan Kulp wrote:
Thanks for trying it out, Josh! Glad to hear it worked for you on OSX. Patrick has been dealing with the flags, and I don't really understand how to do them, so my very dirty solution would be simply to comment out the last bit of the script that opens the file :). I can see how this would be tiresome if you were running it on a bunch of files.
It would be cool to have a -q (quiet) mode that didn't have any output, just quietly did it's work, and never popped up a viewer. Of course it would return a status to tell you if it was successful.

Patrick

Jon

Josh Parmenter wrote:
I've been following this, and just tested the latest version on OSX... quite nice guys!

Perhaps the -V flag can be set to not open the image after it is done? This utility will be great for mass creating images (as most command line tools are), but having Preview open each one up will get very tiring... perhaps if the is no -V passed in, that step can be skipped?

Again - quite nice!

Josh