installing on mac os x 10.4.11

From: rik
Subject: installing on mac os x 10.4.11
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 22:52:37 +0000 (UTC)

Hello

I updated from an earlier version of Lilypond (? 1.18 maybe) - which I've
since deleted from my system

After a number of attempts to install the new version - I was getting an error
message of 'file to short' - which I couldn't find any references to.

I started again with what I thought would be a clean install and uncompressed
the
tar download into a lilond directory in applications - at first lilypond
reported no fonts loaded so I reinstalled directly into app's - and now I got
this report when trying to generate the pdf output file - so it seems an
improvement - but I'm still don't know how to fix this - do i need to add some
librarly into the path variable or something please?

tia - regards rik

dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../lib//libintl.8.dylib
  Referenced from:
/Applications/lilypond-2.10.33-1.darwin-x86/LilyPond.app/Contents/
Resources/bin/lilypond
  Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:
        /Applications/lilypond-2.10.33-1.darwin-x86/LilyPond.app/Contents/
Resources/bin/../lib//libintl.8.dylib: file to short