Re: Documentation Review

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Documentation Review
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 22:58:19 +0100

Sebastian Menge wrote Monday, September 22, 2008 9:54 PM

I would suggest:
 * a search engine field at the top of the main template (cf wikipedia)

It would be nice, and others are pressing for this, but it poses some problems.

 * way more hyperlinks: especially between corresponding parts of
   tutorial <-> manual <-> reference.

I agree.  This is something we shall look
at when the basic text is satisfactory.
(Links can't be added reliably until the text has stabilised.)

And one thing concerning the section I just learned:

"For every \skip, the text will be delayed another note. "

Is it a note or a syllable? What does the param mean?

I'll clarify this.  The param has to be a valid
duration and present, but it is ignored in lyrics.

Before getting to destructive: I love lilypond! Big thanks to all
contributors.

Thanks :)

Regards, Seb.

Trevor