Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:29:32 -0700

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 12:01 AM, Patrick McCarty <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 4:22 PM, Patrick Horgan <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> It looks great--have you figured out why your css doesn't produce underlines
>> with Reinhold's copy of the documentation?
>>
>> Patrick
>
> Unfortunately, no.  :-(
>
> There might be one small detail we missed when implementing the
> alternate stylesheet, but the solution has eluded me so far.
>
> -Patrick

Okay, I know what the problem is, but the fix is not simple.  Our
implementation uses a *persistent* and an *alternate* stylesheet, but
since we want the alternate stylesheet to override the default
stylesheet, many of the default styles should be in a *preferred*
stylesheet.  An explanation of the three different types is here:

http://alistapart.com/stories/alternate/

In other words, we need three different stylesheets, modularizing
lilypond.css into two stylesheets and removing duplicate rules from
the alternate stylesheet.  I'll work on this.  Besides, the
stylesheets could be reorganized anyway.  :-)

Thanks,
Patrick McCarty