Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)

From: Patrick Horgan
Subject: Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:29:47 -0700

Patrick McCarty wrote:
Okay, I know what the problem is, but the fix is not simple.  Our
implementation uses a *persistent* and an *alternate* stylesheet, but
since we want the alternate stylesheet to override the default
stylesheet, many of the default styles should be in a *preferred*
stylesheet.  An explanation of the three different types is here:
I suspected that and was going to look at it later and now I don't have to :O Yea!

I'm glad you figured it out.   The fun of cascading style sheets, no?

Patrick