Re: Removing bundled LilyPond

From: David Stocker
Subject: Re: Removing bundled LilyPond
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:41:30 -0400

Thanks, Jonathan

First, type the command for uninstall. It'll ask you to press enter to proceed.
address@hidden:~$ sudo /usr/local//bin/uninstall-lilypond
When I do this, I get:

address@hidden:~$ sudo /usr/local//bin/uninstall-lilypond
sudo: /usr/local//bin/uninstall-lilypond: command not found
address@hidden:~$

But, since I think there was an extra '/' between 'local' and 'bin',

address@hidden:~$ sudo /usr/local/bin/uninstall-lilypond
sudo: /usr/local/bin/uninstall-lilypond: command not found
address@hidden:~$

I think the Ubuntu Studio team left out the uninstall script, probably for some good reason or another.

I think I'll try Graham's solution. Thanks for the speedy response.

Best,

Dave