Ubuntu install of Lilypond

From: George_
Subject: Ubuntu install of Lilypond
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:37:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys (again...)

I tried to fix the augmentation-dots-on-lines problem by upgrading lilypond,
a la http://www.archivum.info/address@hidden/2008-08/msg00725.html. I
uninstalled Lilypond ok, but when I go to execute the .sh script and type in
"sudo sh lilypond-2.11.59-1.linux-x86.sh", the terminal comes up with "sh:
Can't open lilypond-2.11.59-1.linux-x86.sh"...

What do I do now? Seeing as I uninstalled my older version before trying to
install this one, until I get this fixed I don't actually have a working
version of Lilypond on my system.

Thanks

George