Re: vim, point and click

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: vim, point and click
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 20:35:45 +0200

Op vrijdag 26 september 2008, schreef Stefan Thomas:
> I use Kpdf and acrobat reader on a linux machine.
> But I don't understand how to use the files You added.

Are you using KDE?

in that case you can install LilyKDE (see bottom of this email for a link) to
get KPDF working (and have an optional but powerful plugin in Kate as well).

I attach also a small ZIP containing just the files needed to make KPDF open
Kate when a textedit: link is clicked. The README inside tells where to place
the files. (This zipfile was the very first incarnation of LilyKDE :-)

best regards,
Wilbert Berendsen

--
LilyKDE, LilyPond for KDE: http://lilykde.googlecode.com/