Re: vim, point and click

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: vim, point and click
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 21:50:34 +0200

Dear Wilbert,
thanks. I have now lilykde on my system working. Point and click works without any problems but I have q question: how can I make abbreviations? In jedit I can press stD and I get after the space key StemDown. Can This be done in Kate too?

2008/9/26 Wilbert Berendsen <address@hidden>
Op vrijdag 26 september 2008, schreef Wilbert Berendsen:
> I attach also a small ZIP containing just the files needed to make KPDF
> open Kate when a textedit: link is clicked. The README inside tells where
> to place the files.

Adding: you can edit the file ktexteditservice in the zipfile to run another
editor instead of Kate (or to run lilypond-invoke-editor).

best regards,
Wilbert Berendsen

--
LilyKDE, LilyPond for KDE: http://lilykde.googlecode.com/