Re: insert blanc first page with page-turn-breaking

From: ian_hulin
Subject: Re: insert blanc first page with page-turn-breaking
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 21:17:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Toine,
Print it out in two stages from Adobe reader.
1. Print just the first page (numbered page 2).  If you are printing with
duplex on, the printer shouldf spit out the blank page to complete the job.
2. Print the rest of the pages (numbered 3 to nn) by setting the page range
box in the print print dialogue.
Your page turns should now be right. in the printed output.

HTH

Cheers,

Ian Hulin