Re: Input big score in Latex

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Input big score in Latex
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:38:25 +0200

Have you, by chance, included a \book{...} block in your score.ly file? If that's the case, then I can understand
that you get this problem. If you don't have any explicit
\book{...} block, then you can get a page break between
any score line (system), so you shouldn't get the problem
you describe (well, unless you have an orchestral full score
where each system fills the whole page).

  /Mats

Quoting Marcos di Silva <address@hidden>:

Hi,

I'm trying to input a large score (more than 20 pages) in a Latex
document. I have a code like:
\chapter{Score}
\begin{lilypond}
\input{score.ly}
\end{lilypond}

The first page is cut because the chapter name position pushes the
score down. I think I can solve the problem changing first page size
or bottom margin.
Is it possible?
--
Marcos di Silva