Re: Regarding the new Table of Contents in the GUB docs

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Regarding the new Table of Contents in the GUB docs
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 23:35:09 +0200

2008/9/29 Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:

> I haven't had the time to read all the discussions related to the new
> web layout of the 2.11 documentation, but wonder if I'm the only one who
> miss the possibility to view the full table of contents with all
> subsections expanded.

Hi Mats,

I definitely agree with you! Wouldn't it be possible to have the
*complete* detailed TOC, at least at
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/user/lilypond/ ?

The tocframe div on the left is great the way it is, but we definitely
do need to have a detailed TOC on the first page.

Cheers,
Valentin