Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 23:07:31 +0100

Hi Reinhold,

I don't know whether it's something that's broken at my end (I've been
getting some weird docs breakages recently), but I've just compiled
following your latest changes and the navigation's disappeared.

One other thing I wanted to mention (I apologize if it's already been
discussed; I haven't been following all the discussion) is a problem
with the table of contents in the Snippets List: clicking an example
link doesn't jump to its entry on the page.

Regards,
Neil