Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)

From: Patrick Horgan
Subject: Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 21:21:05 -0700

Patrick McCarty wrote:
On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Patrick Horgan <address@hidden> wrote:

Well done:)  I still prefer Patrick's style and wish it were the default.  I
also wish that Patrick's style affected the sidebar contents.

Hi Patrick,

What do you mean by the "sidebar contents"?

I mean that this section of the css should format more similarly to div#main.  In particular, I'd like background-color to be white, (#fff), instead of #eee, because I have 53 year old eyes, and contrast is more important than it used to be.

div#tocframe {
  position: absolute;
  top: 0;
  right: 73%;