Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 08:30:29 -0700

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 11:53 PM, Kurt Kroon <address@hidden> wrote:

> -1, but I've got mad enough skillz to make a user style sheet.  That way, I
> can make it look however I please.
>
> I have attached my current user style sheet, to be applied in lieu of
> Patrick's styles (in case anyone's interested).
>
> Kurtis
> whose mantra is "I am *not* a representative user"

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for responding.  I wish you would have contributed earlier.  ;-)

I like your stylesheet, in general.  But I think some of the font
sizes you are using will render parts of the documentation illegible
on certain platforms (such as in the TOC).  I like your choice of
color especially.

Thanks,
Patrick