Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)

From: Eyolf Østrem
Subject: Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 19:06:53 +0200

The recent changes to the html/css are really a significant improvement to
the web-based documentation. Kudos to all!

But what about the pdf version? I guess, sine it's so much raw tex,
changing it may be more troublesome (at least the attempts I made failed),
but it would really be good, either just to spice up the layout a little
(better distinction between levels of headlines, e.g.), or even better: to
bring it in better accordance with the html/css version, such as using
colors, borders, etc.

I could do it in LaTeX, but I'm not sure about plain tex.

eyolf

--
Corruption wears infinite disguises.

  -- Tleilaxu Thu-zen