Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 11:44:24 -0700

On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 20:06:14 +0200 (CEST)
Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

> > If the built-in customization doesn't do what you want, then your
> > only option is to hack texi2pdf directly.  That involves C
> > programming,
>
> Not at all.  texi2pdf is a simple wrapper for the texi2dvi shell
> script.

Sorry.  I've never used dvi for anything other than as an
intermediate stage on the way to pdf, so I wrapped the two up
together in my mind.

> The only possibility to customize the look of the PDF is to modify
> texinfo.tex.

Ah, I see.  Well, there *is* good news for Eyolf: any
modifications he makes can be added to the official docs
instantly.

Cheers,
- Graham