Re: Lyric tie glyph not found (directory separator problem?)

From: Risto Vääräniemi
Subject: Re: Lyric tie glyph not found (directory separator problem?)
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 09:14:03 +0300

2008/10/2 Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:

> You might need to rebuild FontConfig's cache; delete the folder named
> C:\Documents and Settings\yourname\.lilypond-fonts.cache-2
> then launch a new compilation.

Ah, it was in the profile folder. I suspected that the cache was the
culprit because LP / Pango could find other fonts from the system font
folder (Verdana for chords). I tried to search for it in the LP
installation folder but naturally couldn't find it.

I'll try it this evening. Thanks again.

-Risto