Re: generating pdf and png but no ps

From: Sebastian Menge
Subject: Re: generating pdf and png but no ps
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 15:37:46 +0200

Am Fri, 3 Oct 2008 14:38:39 +0200
schrieb Sebastian Menge <address@hidden>:

> How can I generate pdf and png but no ps?
>
> Can I adjust resolution of the png? I just need thumbnails.
>
> Is there a simple way to see (e.g. from the shell or an external
> programming language) how many png-pages lilypond produced?

Ok, to clarify this a bit:

I'm invoking lilypond from a php-application and want to reduce the
number of shell commands as far as possible. I also dont want to tidy
up any mess that is generated but not needed. I just want the most
elegant way to generate a pdf and some thumbs to offer it on a web page.

And I know 'rm' and 'imagemagick' :-)

But it seems I need to write a wrapper for that.

Seb.