Re: generating pdf and png but no ps

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: generating pdf and png but no ps
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 18:19:28 +0200

Jonathan Kulp wrote:
> [...]
> I suppose you could say it's a reinvention of the wheel, but this wheel
> rides more smoothly for me :)

I didn't dig into your script at all (although I probably will some
time); my "reinvention of the wheel" merely refers to my longish post a
few minutes before, with different approaches to problems you seem to
have already solved in a more elegant way.
Anyway, I never needed all this stuff so far; I'm perfectly fine with a
simple PDF file of nice stuff which my choir can mess up... So I'm stuck
with makefiles and a tag every now and then. My opera is yet to come... :-)