Re: generating pdf and png but no ps

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: generating pdf and png but no ps
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 11:50:28 -0500

Ah, I understand now.  That's nice of you to say...

Surely your choir would never mess anything up? :)

Jon

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 11:19 AM, Alexander Kobel <address@hidden> wrote:

I didn't dig into your script at all (although I probably will some
time); my "reinvention of the wheel" merely refers to my longish post a
few minutes before, with different approaches to problems you seem to
have already solved in a more elegant way.
Anyway, I never needed all this stuff so far; I'm perfectly fine with a
simple PDF file of nice stuff which my choir can mess up... So I'm stuck
with makefiles and a tag every now and then. My opera is yet to come... :-)

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com