Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 13:10:04 -0700

Hi Robin,

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 3:52 AM, Robin Bannister <address@hidden> wrote:
>> > Make this document title [A] be like a breadcrumb at the document level
>> > i.e. it is a link to the start of the document.
>>
>> Also done.
>
> Maybe you consider this superfluous, but by "breadcrumb" I was also implying
> that it should be emphasised in the same way as the other breadcrumbs, i.e.
> you see *all* levels of the vertical path.
> This is because I regard B as just another entry in the TOC. The TOC does
> not need a title.
>
> And in the meantime the latest styling more or less hides this new feature

Can you clarify what you mean by the latest styling hiding this feature?

I see three possibilities:

1)  The title link should be bold-faced like the rest of the TOC.
2)  There should be no separation between the title and TOC.
3)  The new link colors make the title hard to distinguish.

Are any of these what you had in mind?

Thanks,
Patrick